Right now’s Greatest Pre-Market Inventory Movers: 10 High Gainers and Losers on Tuesday | InvestorPlace
Copyright © 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Hundreds of thousands of Folks Will Be Blindsided in 2023. Will You Be One in every of Them?
On December 13, Louis Navellier, Eric Fry & Luke Lango will reveal the key occasions that would rock the markets in 2023. Will your cash be protected?
Tue, December 13 at 4:00PM ET
JZXN and QTNT are main our pre-market inventory movers
William White, InvestorPlace Author
Dec 13, 2022, 7:28 am EST
- We’re overlaying the largest pre-market inventory movers for Tuesday!
- That features shares rising and falling this morning.
- We’ve additionally received the information behind right this moment’s inventory motion.
We’re beginning off the day with a breakdown of the largest pre-market inventory movers for Tuesday morning!
Transferring shares this morning are scientific trial information, earnings experiences, enterprise updates, and extra.
Let’s bounce into that information under!
Pre-Market Inventory Movers: 10 High Gainers
- Jiuzi (NASDAQ:JZXN) inventory is rocketing greater than 94% alongside heavy pre-market buying and selling.
- Magenta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MGTA) shares are hovering over 53% after releasing positive clinical trial data.
- Starry Group Holdings (NYSE:STRY) inventory is surging greater than 45% because it additionally sees heavy early morning buying and selling right this moment.
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) shares are gaining over 36% with the discharge of its latest earnings report.
- MediaCo (NASDAQ:MDIA) inventory is growing greater than 29% after coming into into an asset sale agreement.
- ACM Analysis (NASDAQ:ACMR) shares are rising shut to twenty-eight% after asserting its expansion into the chemical vapor market.
- MamaMancini’s (NASDAQ:MMMB) inventory is climbing over 25% after posting earnings for Q3.
- China SXT Prescribed drugs (NASDAQ:SXTC) shares are getting a greater than 22% enhance on no clear information.
- Faraday Future (NASDAQ:FFIE) inventory is leaping over 20% forward of a business update on Dec. 15.
- Amesite (NASDAQ:AMST) shares are up 20% with none current information.
10 High Losers
- Quotient (NASDAQ:QTNT) inventory is crashing greater than 41% because it prepares to delist shares.
- Argo Blockchain (NASDAQ:ARBK) shares are plummeting over 27% after warning of insignificant cash over the subsequent month.
- Bone Biologics (NASDAQ:BBLG) inventory is diving greater than 24% following a rally yesterday.
- Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) shares are lowering 20% after heading greater yesterday.
- Brainstorm Cell (NASDAQ:BCLI) inventory is taking an over 19% beating after rising yesterday on an FDA meeting request.
- Ambrx Biopharma (NYSE:AMAM) shares are sliding greater than 17% after a current rally.
- Getaround (NYSE:GETR) inventory is dropping over 16% after a poor public debut.
- Harpoon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HARP) shares are slipping greater than 16% after clinical trial data sent it higher yesterday.
- iShares MSCI Taiwan ETF (NYSEARCA:EWT) inventory is dipping over 16% on Tuesday morning.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD) shares shut out our pre-market inventory movers down greater than 15% after a rally yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White didn’t have (both immediately or not directly) any positions within the securities talked about on this article. The opinions expressed on this article are these of the author, topic to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/12/todays-biggest-pre-market-stock-movers-10-top-gainers-and-losers-on-tuesday-dec-13/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC
Subscriber Check in
Not But a Premium Subscriber?